Re: Meeting in Varna?

From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 00:08:55 -0500
Sorry about this.. But I just realized I made a mistake in reading my
calendar. The vote I'm thinking of is not to start an official ISO
work item. It's an EWG "green light" vote. Sorry for the confusion.
Just consider this as yet another off-by-one in the long history of
such errors :-(

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada