Re: "logical name" of importable headers

From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 17:22:44 +0000
[Steve]

  * However, at least on Unix-ey environments, the ability to deliberately shadow headers is very important. That is, being able to interpose the headers for a library, and the library itself, to provide a newer version, or to do development on the library that happens to be on the system already. This sort of environment is somewhat less common on Windows, from what I remember and have seen, unless they're deliberately imitating a unix file hierarchy.

Actually, that need is really not that different from ability to relocate. Shadowing/interposing can be achieved by specifying an alternate header unit map.

-- Gaby