Re: "logical name" of importable headers

From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 21:39:59 +0000
You just reminded me why I discouraged WG21 from going with the future test macros train 😊

I will repeat what I said back then, if you're compiling with a certain standard language version set, you should just accept that the feature is available instead of playing #ifdefry games with feature test macros. They have their own ways of backfiring.

-- Gaby