[SG15] Meeting on September 17th at 9AM Pacific

From: Michael Spencer <bigcheesegs_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:35:17 -0600
Hey everyone, I've scheduled a meeting for Friday September 17th at
9AM-10:30AM Pacific.

The topics for the meeting will be:
P2409R0 - Requirements for Usage of C++ Modules at Bloomberg

We will also discuss suffixes for module files. SG15 originally wanted to
provide a recommendation, but I don't believe we ever selected one. We
should discuss if any facts have changed. We won't be discussing any
specific file extensions, as we still do not have a paper on this topic. My
goal here is to solicit a paper if this is still something we think is a
good idea.

- Michael Spencer