Re: [SG15] [isocpp-ext] Modularization of the standard library andABI stability

From: Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <brycelelbach_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 02:38:14 -0700
The first sentence rom P0581:

> With recent progress made on the ‘module’ language feature, it is long
overdue that we start a conversation around uses of modules in the
standard library.

My question is, simply, "why?"

Let's quantify what we hope to achieve and what the scope of the work is,
as I tried to do two posts ago.

Is this a reorganization or not?

If yes, is redefining the freestanding library in scope?

If it is a reorganization and redefining the freestanding library isn't in
scope, does that mean we don't want to "fix" freestanding?