Re: [SG15] D1864: Defining Target Tuplets

From: Botond Ballo <botond_ballo_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 14:01:23 +0000 (UTC)
> When a compiler is given a target tuplet that it is unable torectify or target, the invocation
> of the compiler is considered ill-formed,no diagnostic required.
Why not require a diagnostic for this?
Thanks,Botond

    On Monday, September 9, 2019, 8:24:02 AM EDT, Isabella Muerte via SG15 <sg15_at_[hidden]> wrote:

 Hello all,

As today is the cut off for papers for CppCon, I've written one small brief one I'd like to have discussed regarding "target tuplets". I know we've been on a modules kick recently, but this is tooling related, and I would argue deserves some time. I've attached a copy and (following discussion) a P version will be mailed for Belfast.

Izzy