[SG15] D1687R0 Summary of the Tooling Study Group’s Pre-Cologne Telecons on Modules Tooling Interactions

From: Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <brycelelbach_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:47:18 -0700
Here's a draft of the paper containing the minutes and a summary of
the 8 telecons that SG15 has held since the Kona meeting:

https://api.csswg.org/bikeshed/?force=1&url=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/brycelelbach/wg21_p1687_summary_of_tooling_study_group_pre_cologne_telecons/master/summary_of_tooling_study_group_pre_cologne_telecons.bs

Please let me know if there are any mistakes or misattributions in the
minutes by filing an issue on GitHub:

https://github.com/brycelelbach/wg21_p1687_summary_of_tooling_study_group_pre_cologne_telecons

The companion paper (mentioned in this one) with the proposed outline
of the TR that we iterated on is still forthcoming.

--
Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash
CUDA Core C++ Libraries (Thrust, CUB, libcu++) Lead @ NVIDIA