Re: [Tooling] [isocpp-modules] Dependency format with module details implementation

From: Boris Kolpackov <boris_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 16:17:49 +0200
Nathan Sidwell <nathan_at_[hidden]> writes:

> How often do you expect the boost headers to change?

What if it's not Boost but my own headers?

It seems there is still an assumption that header modules
will only be used for legacy/system stuff (even though
"legacy" has been dropped from their name). But I don't
see a reason why someone would not want to use them for
own, actively-developed headers to speed up compilation
in cases where switching to "real" modules is not (yet)
possible (for example, because one has to support older
compilers).