[Tooling] Selecting a time for twice-monthly SG15 Pre-Cologne Telecons

From: Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <brycelelbach_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 12:07:27 -0800
SG15 will hold (at least) two hour-long telecons a month until the
Cologne meeting. Our primary mission at this time is modules tooling
interactions; the telecons will be focused on advancing our
deliverable, the proposed C++ Ecosystem Technical Report. We may also
discuss any SG15 related papers that come up. Please help me select a
time for this telecon. We will use this time for ALL meetings until
Cologne.

https://doodle.com/poll/fschk69hy8nzy2yw

--
Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash