Re: [Tooling] [isocpp-modules] Path to modules with old bad build systems

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 08:30:29 -0500
I'm pretty sure compilation DB totally ignores this, and is easy to get
invalid json in. Makefile syntax would care somewhat less.

I don't think it would be the worst thing for these tools to require
Unicode without any normalization. You have to be able to fopen, and that
means an exact match. I don't know the state of the world for Windows for
utf-8 vs ucs2. Can we reliably get the file open?

I think the TR can place more requirements than the IS can on file names.