Re: [Tooling] Modules feedback

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:37:45 -0500
Separately from general packaging, I do want to see a solution to getting
bmi from a nightly build, just so I don't have to teach my build to build
every transitive BMI, I can just use them. This would be in a tightly
controlled environment, same compiler, mostly same flags, etc. Even if the
time is de minimus for one, there are a lot of them. Assuming that we have
one module per component, which is our desired state.