Re: [Tooling] Modules

From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 20:59:40 +0000
[Bill Hoffman]
| Given that modules are coming to C++ whether
| I like it or not, I want to make sure that the compilers are able to
| provide enough information to the build tools

I suspect this is a more promising course of action for the C++ community.
As I said yesterday on the call, I really do encourage tool builders to use this forums to express what additional help they would like to see from compilers.

As an example, Boris has approached all major compiler writers involved in this process and the result has been good for all involved. I do know that his feedback has made me speed up the availability of certain features of MSVC that we planned.

-- Gaby