Re: [Tooling] Modules

From: Titus Winters <titus_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 08:01:19 -0500
We've been doing explicit statements of the dependency chain for our
codebase for almost 20 years, and I've literally never heard a new hire (or
anyone else) say it is a "huge" burden.

To be sure, artifacts depend on libraries, but every individual library
fully expresses what it is composed of, and the build system itself ensures
that a change to build flags or header contents.