Re: [Tooling] Modules naming

From: Corentin <corentin.jabot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 00:26:45 +0100
I'm not 100% sure that's what you are asking but:

When a source file is modified (including fresh builds), the build system
has to assume the dependency graph may have been modified and has to rescan
the dependencies for that particular file.
In the absence of modifications, the build system does not have to rescan
anything.