Re: [Tooling] Agenda for San Diego?

From: Titus Winters <titus_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 10:29:04 -0700
Since the SG15 group has already seen and discussed that, I'm not sure how
much value there is in talking about it with the same people. It'll have to
be seen by a standarization group (LEWGI, for instance) in order to make
progress toward actually standarizing. So, probably mention it but I
assume we won't spend a lot of SG15 time on it.

Once we get through the next meeting or two and LEWG/LEWGI aren't pressed
for C++20 rushes, there'll be more time to discuss things like std::compile.