Re: [Tooling] std::compile

From: Tony V E <tvaneerd_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 16:31:08 -0400
Also, if you give me a function called std::compile(), that compiles code,
it seems I can now write a compiler?

int main(int argc, char ** argv)
{
    return std::compile(argc, argv);
}

Wow, that was easy.
Can the paper explain what I'm misunderstanding? (Or maybe it does explain,
but I missed it)

--
Be seeing you,
Tony