Re: [Tooling] [ std::embed ] Getting Data into C++ at Build Time

From: Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 00:24:46 +0300
On 17 May 2018 at 00:02, Nevin Liber <nevin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 3:06 PM ThePhD <phdofthehouse_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> It is my understanding that in order to have the paper talked about
>> at a C++ Committee Meeting, it must be scheduled in advance by a chair. I
>> think my "std::embed" paper is going to go through LEWG and EWG: does anyone
>> know how I get this paper in front of a chair to schedule 15, 30 minutes (or
>> whatever it allotted) for discussion? My biggest concern is having at least
>> one Evolution group look at it, so I can ensure that I am taking the right
>> design steps.
>

> Given that it was in the mailing, chairs will be / are prioritizing it,
> along with, well, every other paper in the mailing that will have a champion
> in Rapperswil...

It will be looked at by Evolution first, if time permits. The
scheduling for Rapperswil is work-in-progress.
As far as "how I get the paper scheduled" goes, you don't. Whether it
can get a schedule slot depends
on how much higher-priority material (of which there's no shortage of)
we are going to need to look at.
That picture will begin to clear during this week and maybe next week.

I am, Yours Most Sincerely,
Ville Voutilainen
The Chair of the Evolution Working Group