Re: [Tooling] [ std::embed ] Getting Data into C++ at Build Time

From: ThePhD <phdofthehouse_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 16:06:39 -0400
As a small side note to the discussion...

     It is my understanding that in order to have the paper talked about at
a C++ Committee Meeting, it must be scheduled in advance by a chair. I
think my "std::embed" paper is going to go through LEWG and EWG: does
anyone know how I get this paper in front of a chair to schedule 15, 30
minutes (or whatever it allotted) for discussion? My biggest concern is
having at least one Evolution group look at it, so I can ensure that I am
taking the right design steps.