Re: [Tooling] Is sending multiple messages in a short period classifying them as spam?

From: Mathieu Ropert <mro_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 11:59:29 +0200
I found your emails in my spam folder with a warning:
This message has a from address in microsoft.com but has failed
microsoft.com's required tests for authentication. Learn more
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1366858?hl=en&authuser=1&expand=5>

I'm using Google Apps to host my emails.

Mathieu