Re: [Tooling] Portable Module Representation

From: Bjarne Stroustrup <bjarne_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:30:14 -0400
When considering how to represent C++, please note some previous work:

Gabriel Dos Reis and Bjarne Stroustrup: A Principled, Complete, and
Efficient Representation of C++
<http://www.stroustrup.com/gdr-bs-macis09.pdf>. Journal of Mathematics
in Computer Science Volume 5, Issue 3 (2011), Page 335-356
doi:10.1007/s11786-011-0094-1
<http://www.springerlink.com/openurl.asp?genre=article&id=doi:10.1007/s11786-011-0094-1>.
Special issue on Polynomial System Solving, System and Control, and
Software Science.

https://github.com/GabrielDosReis/ipr

Something very similar to that is the representation of modules in the
Microsoft implementation.