Re: Reg: experience on boost:lockfree data structures

From: Honey Sukesan <honey.speaks.tech_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 00:05:25 +0000
Hi Timur & Wesley,

Great to hear that Lock-free queues are successfully being used in
industry. Thanks again for the MoodyCamel reference.

I hope that all answers my question.

Really appreciate your support.

Once again, apologies all of you for polluting the SG14 mailing list with a
technical topic outside of SG14 discussion.

Best,
Honey

Honey Sukesan