Re: [SG14] sizeof_block_metadata function, colony/hive, advice wanted

From: Matt Bentley <mattreecebentley_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:51:52 +1300
Hi Paul,
it'd throw because returning a value matching an inaccurate input value
might lead to the user expecting that they could reasonably manually
specify a min/max block capacity in colony/hive that they can't. But
you're right it should be const.
I don't think it's unreasonable to add it now, it's basically a 5-line
function, my main question is whether or not people would find it useful.