Re: [SG14] sizeof_block_metadata function, colony/hive, advice wanted

From: Paul M. Bendixen <paulbendixen_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 09:11:58 +0100
Hi
I'm curious as to why you would want to have a function that is only
inspecting a container throw? (and not be const).
I can follow your reasoning why you would want it, but is it something that
could be added later without breaking ABI (which seems to be the most
important thing in the world right now)?
If so, maybe it could be another paper that would perhaps be easier to get
in on its own.

Best
Paul

tor. 25. nov. 2021 02.35 skrev Matt Bentley via SG14 <sg14_at_[hidden]