Re: [SG14] Support in LEWG regarding getting std::hive (nee colony) in C++23

From: Matt Bentley <mattreecebentley_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 10:49:26 +1300
Just an update to all,
unfortunately the elders of LEWG have decided to postpone hive telecon
till the C++26 period, for reasons of:
1. There are many other things in the pipeline which have already been
discussed and desperately need further discussion in order to
make/not-make it into C++23.
2. They believe Hive would need a couple of telecons at least in order
to properly discuss, and there isn't the time.

I think these are fair reasons, though it seems to me to be a slight
mistep as the paper is pretty solid at this point and doesn't require a
lot of adjustment I think.