Re: [SG14] Support in LEWG regarding getting std::hive (nee colony) in C++23

From: Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <brycelelbach_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 15:32:44 -0400
On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 8:08 PM Matthew Bentley via SG14
<sg14_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> To all who're in LEWG: std::hive has been scheduled for a telecon on the 13th of December, 12:00 to 13:30 Pacific time. If you're able to attend that'd be great. Thanks to all those who thrust their heads above the surface in the mailing list to request this be discussed for C++23.

I am of course always happy to have more people in Library Evolution,
but please don't show up for just one topic, especially if you have
not spent time there in the past. Please come to a few meetings first
over the course of the next few months. Otherwise, you will lack the
context to be able to meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

--
Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash (he/him/his)
US Programming Language Standards (PL22) Chair