Re: [SG14] SG14 Meeting at CppCon 2021?

From: Herb Sutter <hsutter_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 23:11:18 +0000
The default is no, unless we make an exception.

In a nutshell, WG21's current policy is that all WG21 face-to-face meetings are currently suspended until at least February 2021, but with the proviso that if a subgroup wants to meet the chairs and I would discuss whether to make an exception.

Let me take this question to the SG14 and WG21 chairs... thanks,

Herb