Subject: Re: std::colony name brainstorming
From: Ben Craig (ben.craig_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-02-08 13:59:43

I like the analogy of this data structure to a parking lot quite a bit, and will likely use it while teaching the data structure.

I’m not sure I like using the term ‘lot’ in speech. Maybe `garage` or `park`?

<begin not serious suggestion>
Instead of speaking about where to put a Car, we could speak of where to put other things that have a similar layout. Perhaps a place that holds animals? Then we could have a durable place to put horses. A stable_stable.
<end not serious suggestion>