Re: [SG14] Table of past, present and future SG14 proposals

From: Niall Douglas <s_sourceforge_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 15:14:23 +0000
On 13/01/2020 14:26, Michael Wong wrote:
> Hi all, I want to urge everyone to add to the spreadsheet directly. But
> also thanks for the note here in this thread to alert everyone abotu
> what you are adding. It is indded a living document.

Michael I did add the specific papers of mine which SG14 had reviewed,
or were closely related to papers which SG14 had reviewed, to your
spreadsheet.

I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to add papers of mine which SG14 has
never seen. Even if they are all about determinancy.

Hence me sending a list of the non-SG14 papers of mine to this mailing list.

Niall