Re: [SG14] Jan 8 SG14 monthly call

From: Guy Cpp <guy.cpp.wg21_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 17:40:12 +0000
I would like to canvas opinion about my next large paper, which is about
host notification (keyboard input, mouse input, that sort of thing). I
appreciate I don't actually have a paper so it should go low down the
priority list, but I would like to kick off a discussion about this before
going to SG13,

Cheers,