Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] [LA] No Linear Algebra call
From: Guy Cpp (guy.cpp.wg21_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-01-03 04:54:08

There was no call. Bob and I are continuing with the syntax paper
and expect to be able to talk about it prior to Prague. Any news on the
BLAS paper? Do we expect LEWG to review it? Will there be a new revision
for Prague? Have you tried plugging BLAS into the syntax paper
implementation?

I'm focusing on wording at the moment, so I would appreciate any feedback
or assistance from experienced wordsmiths.

Cheers,