Re: [SG14] (SC22WG14.16643) [isocpp-parallel] Rough notes from SC22 WG21 SG14 meeting on pointer lifetime-end zap

From: Herb Sutter <hsutter_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 17:29:05 +0000
Everyone: We have now created (actually, revived :)) the WG14/WG21 liaison list. Please sign up here:

If anyone has problems subscribing, please email me privately. The list is currently not restricted to WG14/WG21 members, but it is also not advertised on the lists.isocpp.org home page.

Note: The list archive currently asks for a password but we'll remove that shortly. Like the list, it'll be open but unadvertised.

Herb