Re: [SG14] P1385

From: Bob Steagall <bob.steagall.cpp_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 10:56:05 -0500
There is a strawman implementation of P1385R0 at
https://github.com/BobSteagall/wg21/tree/master/linear_algebra. This
is the place where Guy and I will be publishing our linear algebra
work as it evolves. You'll find directories with code, our papers,
and the minutes from the calls and meetings of the linear algebra SIG.

Speaking of evolution, there is a draft version of R1 in the papers
directory (this was the version we discussed on yesterday's call).
Guy and I are working to finalize R1 in time for the face-to-face SG14
in Kona.

Thanks,
--Bob