Re: [SG13] Question regarding the licensing of the P0267 reference implementation

From: Michael McLaughlin <mikebmcl_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 16:37:42 -0400
I removed the paragraph that imposed licensing requirements on derivative
works. I agree that it was contrary to the intention of the Boost license.

The paragraph beginning "Any contribution shall be deemed to be made
pursuant to the terms of the Boost Software License - Version 1.0..."
remains. It is there to avoid situations where someone submits a pull
request that contains something that in some way would make part of the
repo not available under the Boost 1.0 license and that pull request is
accepted. We want to focus on the code in pull requests, not on whether
something in it would, but for that paragraph, introduce something into the
repo that would not be available under the terms of BSL 1.0.

Hope that helps.

-Mike