Re: [SG13] 2D graphics for Cologne - P0267R9

From: Michael McLaughlin <mikebmcl_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 22:52:18 -0400
The inverse of the transformation matrix that transforms user space to
surface space (i.e. device space) can transform coordinate input to the
coordinate system the user (programmer) is working in.

Depending on the scale of the transformation it's possible for the result
to be inaccurate to a degree that the result is inaccurate, but that can
easily be cured with a function that returns the input coordinates in
surface space, which uses should use if the scaling factor of their
transformation from user space to surface space is large enough.

-Mike