Re: [SG13] 2D graphics for Cologne - P0267R9

From: Michael McLaughlin <mikebmcl_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 20:58:18 -0400
I should have included this in at least one of my previous responses...

Thank you to each and every one of you for reading the proposal. I know
it's long. There's a lot of fluff and cruft that you can skip, but it's
still long (and there's no way I can think of to properly avoid it being as
long as it is). If you decide to take a look at ISO/IEC 14496-22 (OFF
fonts), I'd be happy to commiserate and perhaps even to share my cobbled
together program that parses and displays some of the OFF tables on Windows
machines if you're interested.

Best regards,

-Mike