Re: [ub] Draft 1 of Stackable, Thread Local, Signal Guards

From: Jens Maurer <Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 20:55:12 +0200
On 31/05/2019 15.35, Niall Douglas wrote:
> On 30/05/2019 19:09, Jens Maurer wrote:
>
>> What's the interaction with the existing library facility
>> <csignal>?
>
> Many thanks for the useful question.
>
> I have added to the paper a FAQ item answering this. It is as follows:

I didn't mean: how do I impplement the new facility, I'm asking about
(possibly existing) programs that currently use <csignal> in at
least some part, and another part now starts to use your proposed
new facility, which seems to offer notification of a similar set of
exceptional circumstances (e.g. SIGFPE).

What does/should the specification say is supposed to happen?
(I don't care about implementation for now.)

Jens