Re: [ub] new revision of p0593

From: David Vandevoorde <daveed_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 16:20:33 -0500
That looks really good to me. (I particularly like giving teeth to the pseudo-destructor calls.)

Where is says:

 Within the implementation of vector, some storage is allocated to hold an array of up to 5 ints.

should that be “4 ints” (or did you mean to call vi.reserve(5))? Or am I completely misunderstanding?

 Daveed