Re: [SG10] Adding a macro to identify the ABI

From: Saleem Abdulrasool <compnerd_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2017 04:03:07 +0000
Having the ability to detect the variant seems useful. The ABI tweaks
that ARM uses does become visible to the ABI support library (e.g.
__cxa_guard_*). Having the ability to detect the variant would permit
additional flexibility and permit that the runtime validate that the
variant matches.

I don't have a suggestion on how to represent the variant information
however.