Re: [SG10] Adding a macro to identify the ABI

From: Saleem Abdulrasool <compnerd_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 08:41:11 -0800
There is no real good way to detect the ABI right now. The best you can do
is have the user specify what ABI they are trying to use. However, ABI
mismatches would result in a terrible experience as the runtime would not
be able to cope with the mismatch.

--
Saleem Abdulrasool
compnerd (at) compnerd (dot) org