[SG10] First draft of SD-6 with changes from Oulu

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 18:12:48 +0000
I have incorporated all of the changes approved at the last meeting into the
table for C++17. The draft can be found at:

http://wiki.edg.com/pub/Wg21oulu/SG10/sd-6.html

Very few of those proposals had their own macro recommendations, but I have
taken them into account. And as yet I haven't done anything about filling in
the rationale, even for the cases for which I made my own recommendation. So
we definitely have work to do.

Up until now I have been updating SD-6 on isocpp.org basically around the
holidays. But we might want to try to publish an update before the Issaquah
meeting, to cover the C++17 CD.

I'd like to schedule a telecon to make some progress on this. August 1 and
August 15 look like plausible candidates. If anyone has any definite
preference for one over the other, please let me know.

--
Clark Nelson            Chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (C++ SG for feature-testing)