[SG10] Final(?) draft: first revision of SD-6

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 23:09:24 +0000
Here is the updated draft, hopefully ready for "formal" publication on
isocpp.org.

Does anyone have any comment on whether we should publish before or after
the Urbana meeting? Please see the "Formally revising" message I posted
Tuesday for brief discussion.

I made a few changes we did not discuss in the meeting:

Fixed the grammar of __has_cpp_attribute, as suggested by Aaron.

Moved the rationale for __has_include from N3662 (<dynarray>, which is no
longer a C++14 feature) to N3659 (<shared_mutex>, which is).

Fixed up the HTML somewhat, mainly in the use of <ins> tags.

--
Clark Nelson            Vice chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (C++ SG for feature-testing)