Re: [SG10] Final(?) draft: first revision of SD-6

From: Richard Smith <richard_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 21:57:09 -0700
One minor issue:

Libraries that want to do empty-base optimization could reasonably want to
use <ins>!</ins>is_final && is_empty if is_final exists, and fall back to
just using is_empty otherwise.

Otherwise, this LGTM.

For the "removed from C++14" features, are we documenting the former state,
or the state of the TS? That is, should [47] say <experimental/optional>
now, and should [3.8.1] say experimental/ for <optional> and <dynarray>?