Re: [SG10] Draft: ready for the mid-term mailing?

From: John Spicer <jhs_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 20:19:15 -0400
I have an alternate suggestion for the __cpp_lib_header_* macros.

If a library provide needs to update a header (e.g., <utility> to define something like __cpp_lib_header_optional), why don't we just require them to provide the <optional> header, and if they don't implement the feature the complete contents of the file would be:

        #define __cpp_lib_header_optional 0

John.