[SG10] First draft recommendation for C++14

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 22:33:41 +0000
I've attached the work I've done so far towards drafting a feature-testing recommendation for C++14. The prose is just copied from my original paper (N3435), as a sort of place-holder for an introduction. The real work went into the table.

FYI, part of my idea at this point is to include as much useful information in the table as will fit. Hopefully, the table will eventually become a fairly well-known resource; if so, more people will be exposed to the general idea of standard feature-test macros, and to the specific macro names.

Let's see how well the attachment makes it through our reflector.

(FYI, I may not see any comments on this until Monday. I'm really not ignoring you. :-)

Clark