Subject: [SG10] Scheduling a teleconference
From: Nelson, Clark (clark.nelson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-02 17:22:42

I'd like to schedule a teleconference for our next round of discussion.

I've found that 10-12 in the morning Pacific time is feasible for an international telecon. There's no perfect solution, but there's almost no other way to include people from both Europe and Hawai'i. That start time is 1 PM on the East coast, 7 PM for Europe, and 7 AM for Hawai'i.

For my current schedule, Mondays work best.

May 13 is only 1.5 weeks away. The next opportunity would be June 3. (The deadline for the mid-term mailing is June 28.)

If you'd be interested in dialing into such a meeting, please let me know privately (reply not-to-all) if either of those times would work for you.

In a separate message, I will shortly send out something which we can discuss by email in the meantime.

--
Clark Nelson            Vice chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (WG21 study group for feature-testing)

SG10 list run by herb.sutter at gmail.com