C++ Logo

liaison

Re: [wg14/wg21 liaison] P2961R1 syntax for Contracts: viable for C?

From: Timur Doumler <cpp_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 16:43:31 +0300
One more technical question:

Here is the bit in the C++ Standard that clarifies that things in [[ ... ]] are *not* token-ignorable:
 http://eel.is/c++draft/dcl.attr.grammar#note-4

Could someone please point me to the corresponding place in the C standard saying that in C, things in [[ ... ]] *are* token-ignorable?

It seems this is a difference between C and C++ that is somewhat relevant for this discussion.

Cheers,
Timur