C++ Logo

liaison

[wg14/wg21 liaison] Summertime SG22 Schedule

From: Aaron Ballman <compatibility.sg.chair_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 09:18:47 -0500
Now that we're changing to daylight savings status in various parts of
the world, we should check to see if we have a better time to hold our
monthly SG22 meetings. This is to determine whether we prefer the
first or the second friday of the month, and what time slot we prefer
meeting at. We'll repeat this cadence until daylight savings changes
again.

Please fill out this Doodle poll by the end day (anywhere in the
world) Sunday Mar 13 to let me know what schedule you prefer for the
summer: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/NbWBW8na. After
that, I'll let everyone know what our cadence is starting with our
April meeting.

Thanks!

~Aaron