C++ Logo

liaison

Re: [wg14/wg21 liaison] labels

From: David Keaton <dmk_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 09:41:59 -0700
      I clearly made a mistake by not asking WG 14 to delay
consideration of a syntax change until after we had feedback from WG 21.
  I apologize for that. Those who know me know that it is not my habit
to overlook liaison issues.

      I would welcome a liaison submission from WG 21, or any other kind
of paper from individual members of WG 21, discussing the C++ view on
the subject and proposing a resolution that ends with the two languages
being as close as possible in this regard. This could include a change
to C, or a change to C++, or a change to both if appropriate.

     David