Re: C++ Banking and Financial Systems Subcommittee

From: Robin Rowe <robin.rowe_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 12:18:14 -0800
Jens,

> Before you invite too many people, maybe agreeing on a list of matters
> of interest would be good. WG21 operates based on papers, and nothing
> essentially happens unless there's a paper making specific suggestions
> that can be approved (or rejected).

Yes, as soon as I get the list from Michael I will work on that. I
appreciate your confidence, anticipating I could get too many people to
come. Thank you.

> Note that SG14 is a subgroup of WG21, and attendance is restricted to
> members of National Bodies. You can't just invite anyone to such
> a meeting.

As Michael mentioned during the last meeting, as a courtesy we can
invite anyone to attend as a guest once, and then have them join a
national body such as Boost if they wish to continue.

> If you do wish to have an in-person meeting, feel free to register
> your interest here:
>
> https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21tokyo2024/MeetingRooms

How do I get a valid login for this?

Robin Rowe
Beverly Hills, California
*Chairman ISO WG21 SG14 C++ Banking and Financial Systems Subcommittee