Re: Topic for discussion for the Feb. meeting

From: Ben Craig <ben.craig.lists_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 16:46:22 -0500
Treating constexpr functions and containers as consteval on freestanding is
on my roadmap, but I haven't started doing any of the prototyping or
testing necessary to write a paper.
https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2020/p2268r0.html#constexpr_to_consteval

I haven't been paying close attention to reflection, so I wasn't aware that
it was std::vector based. Maybe that ends up accelerating the need for
someone to look into constexpr as consteval.